We can help you.
As an employer you know that employment law is both complex and changing.
The challenges that you face include managing the risk of employment claims and keeping up with change. MJT Law can assist you in all areas of employment law both contentious and non-contentious.
Some of the areas we can assist you in include
- Drafting employment documentation. For example; service agreements, employment contracts, restraint of trade and confidentiality agreements, policies and handbooks communication skills
- Negotiating and preparing settlement agreements
- Reviewing and assisting in drafting remuneration and benefits policies
- Assisting in issues arising from business or company sales
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Restraint of trade
- Indemnities and confidentiality agreements
- Handling internal investigations or disciplinary matters and grievances
- Assisting you in preparing and appearing in employment tribunal claims
At MJT Law we are of the view that offering you a bespoke service is the right way to deal with all your employment needs. Bespoke does not mean expensive or time consuming, it means tailored to your specific circumstance and receiving advice that is right for you.